- A product can include N bills of materials
- A bill of material can contain N operating ranges
- BOM routing according to properties
- Raw materials consumption
- Cost of goods configuration
Open-Prod allows technical data management including bills of materials (BOM). A manufactured product can be defined either by a single bill of materials, or several. One of the main characteinristics of Open-Prod involves the relationship between the bills of materials and the operating ranges: N bills of materials can apply to N operating ranges. The number of levels is unlimited in Open-Prod. Thee software is able to generate and display the bill of materials structure with N levels. Each of them can be created from an existing model.